At thestayathomemother.com, I understand your concerns about online security and privacy. I do not sell subscriber/customer lists so please be assured that your personal information is protected and respected.
Workshop Substitutions/CancellationsRegistrant Cancellations, Transfers, Refunds and Substitutions
Many of my expenses will be incurred within the three week period prior to each Workshop. My cancellation policy reflects the fact that few of these expenses can be recovered in the event of late cancellations.
· For cancellations received at least 3 weeks or more before the Workshop: Registrants are eligible for a full refund, credit note or transfer to another Workshop.
· For cancellations received 20 to 8 days before the Workshop: Registrants are eligible for a refund, credit note or transfer to another Workshop. An administration fee of $25.00 will be deducted from any refund, transfer or credit note given.
· Please note: to receive a refund, registrants must return the original receipt.
· For cancellations received less than 8 days before the Workshop: I regret that I cannot provide refunds or credits. Transfers to the next offering of a Workshop will receive a 50% credit.
· Non-attendance: I regret that I cannot provide refunds, transfers or credits.
· Substitutions: If you cannot attend, delegated substitutions are permitted at any time up to and including the day of the Workshop.
In the event of a last minute scheduling problem, I reserve the right to substitute a fully qualified speaker who is not listed in the Workshop Series.
A Workshop may occasionally be cancelled due to insufficient enrollment or extremely poor weather. If a Workshop is cancelled for any reason, my liability is limited to a refund of the Workshop fee or a credit note, whichever you prefer.